Saturday, October 3, 2009

Spanish Eyes - Phyllis Campbell

In "Spanish Eyes" by Phyllis Campbell is a remarkable story of strength, romance, and determination. The sexual tension between Rebecca and Anton is so well written you feel the emotions of both characters. The story has many well written subplots that give it a fullness rarely found in romance novels. Although the sexual interactions are very explicit they are tasteful and believable. I enjoyed reading this story so much I would like to see more novels featuring these characters. This is a strong 5 star book that does not disappoint. If you curl up with this one be prepared to swoon.
***** 5 Stars

Author/Reviewer Marilyn ThompsonMind Fog Reviews

6 comments:

  1. WOW! What a wonderful review! Thanks so much, Marilyn!! You totally made my day!

    ~Phyllis~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so now I'm not in my daughter's blogspot log in. I'm in mine. Great review, Marilyn!

    ~Phyllis~

    ReplyDelete
  3. So well deserved, Phyllis. I've read this one too and it was an awesome story with well constructed characters. I recommend it to any and all lovers of romance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Phyllis. It sounds like a terrific story!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the great review. I look forward to reading this one. I love Pinkerton stories.

    ReplyDelete