Friday, October 2, 2009

Games for Fun, Fitness and Learning - Kathi Wyldeck

Games for Fun, Fitness and Learning by Kathi Wyldeck has created a wonderful resource with “Games for Fun, Fitness and Learning”. I have been home schooling for more than 10 years and this is by far the best resource I have found. The games are wonderfully geared to teach subjects across the board. They reinforce all aspects of curriculum. I wish this had been available to me when I first started home schooling. My daughter and I have been doing the foreign language games and we both are rapidly learning. I would recommend this book not only to home schooled children but to parents of public schooled children as well to assist in mastering areas that may need addressing. HIGH 5 Stars.

***** 5 Stars
Author/ Reviewer Marilyn Thompson
Mind Fog Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment