Friday, October 2, 2009

The Essential English Book 3 - Kathi Wyldeck

The Essential English - Book 3Kathi Wyldeck
Carol’s thoughts: “The Essential English - Book 3” by Kathi Wyldeck is a wonderful teaching tool for those that are in school and need to get a better grasp of the English language. I learned quite a lot from the book that I did not know. I had my sister read it as a user of the book as she is going for her GED this year.

Laura’s thoughts: I loved “The Essential English - Book 3”. I have a learning disability and still found it user friendly. I had a small problem on page 61 on the Noun Clauses. I think it could have been explained better. I also would have liked to have seen the phonics section in the front of the book before you started with the nouns.

After going through the entire book it was all you said it was. Definitely need to do Book 1 and 2 before you attempt book 3, if you don’t have a good grasp of the English language.


*****5 Stars
Carol Langstroth, Manger
Laura Mathews, Reviewer
Mind Fog Reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment