Friday, October 2, 2009

Dispel the Mist - Marilyn Meredith

Dispel the Mist by Marilyn Meredith

I found Marilyn Meredith's
"Dispel the Mist" to be a wonderfully engaging story filled with suspense and intrigue. The plot was rich with characters and a storyline that pulled at the detective in me. Just when I thought I had the solution, a new suspect would spring forth and throw me off balance. I especially loved the inclusion of Native American folklore which added even more mystery to the story. This story was like being on a roller coaster that only went uphill. It filled me with the same breath-holding anticipation of what was to come when I finally reached the top. This is a very good 5 star book and I will be recommending it to all of my friends and family.

***** 5 Stars

Author/ Reviewer Marilyn Thompson

Mind Fog Reviews

1 comment:

  1. I've read this one too and it's the best in Marilyn's Deputy Tempe Crabtree series so far. There is a trailer at Youtube if your readers are interested. You can find it at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmZhaJgHUx0

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete