Sunday, March 27, 2011

“Quantum Angel Healing, Energy Therapy and Communication with Angels” by Eva-Maria Mora

“Quantum Angel Healing, Energy Therapy and Communication with Angels” by Eva-Maria Mora is a book about how someone can train to be a Quantum Angel Healer. The author shows us that using the Quantum Angel Healing can help with numerous heath problems whether it be emotionally, physically, or psycologically. She explains everything step-by-step through the whole process. Ms. Mora even tells you which angels will help with what problems.

I believe in God and his angels so I was interested in what she had written about. I even did a few of her exercises that she talked about. I will say I felt better when I did the Angel Breath. But I am not sure how biblically correct this book is. I don’t see anywhere in the Bible where it gives us all the names of some of the angels so as a Christian I am not sure if I believe everything she talked about in her book. Also I don’t think you can become a “healer” and be able to help people just through a book. I think you should spend time with another “healer”. Like I said these are my beliefs and I may be wrong.

I will also say that Mrs. Mora did an excellent job with her bibliography. With every citation she said where she got it from and gave the credit to the author. Too many times in todays world authors forget to cite their work.

I did find this book an interesting read and I hope it will help people who are seeking this information as an answer.

3 bookmarks
Carol Langstroth, Manager
Mind Fog Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment