Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Beside Myself by Ginger Simpson

Beside Myself by Ginger Simpson is a cute little story about a woman named Cynthia Freitas meets cop Alex Carlyle sparks fly in more then one way. Together they try to catch a kidnapper/murderer. Will they find the perp that are killing the women that look like Cynthia?

At first I thought this was going to be a “normal” romance. But it was definitely out of the ordinary. I don’t want to give it away but believe me when I say sparks fly in more than one way. The way that Mrs. Simpson brings the characters together with a sense of humor is good. I also like that there was no sex scenes is wonderful as she made Cynthia a woman who had moral which you not find in most romances. Beside Myself would make a good read on a rainy day.



3.5 bookmarks

Carol A. Langstroth, Manager,
Mind Fog Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment