Thursday, May 5, 2011

(RE)Making Love by Mary L. Tabor

Mrs. Tabor’s “(Re)Making Love” is a memoir taken from her blog about her experiences while she was separated from her husband. She talks freely about getting back into dating but her heart belongs to her husband.

In theory the idea of taking a blog and turning it into a memoir is a fantastic idea, however, I felt that at times this book jumped around and I, a couple times, put it down because of that. I loved the fact that she was very open about her experiences and that she compared her life at times to romantic comedies and at times used quotes from many other authors to convey her thoughts and gives them credit which most authors don’t do in this day and age.

I think women who are going through similar changes in life will get something out of this. Maybe one of the reasons I didn’t get “it” was I was not in the situation that she was in.

2 bookmarks
Carol Langstroth, Manager
Mind Fog Reviews

1 comment:

  1. I do thank you for taking the time to read. Sending my best to you. --Mary

    ReplyDelete