Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My One True Love by Stephanie Taylor

In “My One True Love” by Stephanie Taylor, we find Jason who can see and feel an avalanche heading for him. He climbs up a tree where he thinks he will be safe. As he is watching the avalanche he notices that there is a person who is stuck in the avalanche, so he goes to help the person and get them to safety. The problem is he saved his ex, Liz, who came into town to be married to another man. Can she marry another man knowing in her heart that she may still love Jason? And how does Jason feel about this turn of events? You will have to read to find out.

I thought this was a cute little book for those that need a little romance in their lives. It has chemistry, friction between the characters and a lesson in it. I love romances that show romance and not a lot of hot heavy sex scenes because these books are more about the characters than sex which, in my opinion, is the way a book should be written. I give this book 4 bookmarks and can’t wait to read Ms. Taylor’s next book.


4 bookmarks
Carol Langstroth, Manager
Mind Fog Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment