Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I Heard the Bells by Dawn Luedecke.

I Heard the Bells is the second in a series by Dawn Luedecke. Abigail lives at the Lighthouse and Gavin is part of a lifesaving station where he saves lives to those lost in the “Graveyard of the Pacific”. Both love each other but can’t force themselves to tell each other. When Abigail’s brother is lost during his boating trip she and Gavin begin to realize that they love each other.

I found I Heard the Bells to be a delightful short story. It had a “Hallmark” feeling to it and was just a romance story not a sexual one for which I applaud Ms. Laedecke. She knows how to write an awesome short story without sacrificing the plot or character development. I can’t wait to read more from this talented author.


3.5 bookmarks
Carol Langstroth, Manager and Reviewer
Mind Fog Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment