Monday, November 30, 2009

Forest Song: Finding Home by Vila Spiderhawk

Forest Song: Finding Home

Vila Spiderhawk

Overall I have to say I loved reading Forest Song: Finding Home by Vila Spiderhawk. There are times that the book was so detailed that I was felt everything that Judy was feeling. I felt like I could even almost taste the pierogies. I can even under Judy because my parents didn’t understand my calling to the woods. However this reviewer feels that there were times were the details to the settings were not as vibrant as they could have been at lest for me. The whole book was one big climax, which I loved.

Anyone who loves fantasy will love this book.

I can’t wait to read the next one and hopes there are more in this series.
**** 4 stars
Laura Matthews, Reviewer
Mind Fog Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment