Saturday, December 5, 2009

Queen of Hearts by Phyllis Campbell

“Queen of Hearts” by Phyllis Campbell seemed vaguely familiar when I started this read. I found that Ms. Campbell’s twist of Cecilia being known as Doctor Lee Copeland being very suspenseful. I was kept in waiting to see when this would be discovered by the others. The discreetly written romance in this novel is tastefully done. I found this to be more of a romance than a western although it is set in the west in 1875. I did not see this as a historical western as the author has dubbed it although she has kept it in the western setting and was right on the money with her historical facts for that time. I feel this is more romance than any other genre. I look forward to reading more from this author and recommend this read to romance readers. Suspense and romance make a fine mix for this author!


4 Bookmarks
Anastasia Cassella-Young
Mind Fog Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment