Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Hell Swamp by Susan Whitfield

In Susan Whitfield’s “Hell Swamp” I found a wonderful array of action and drama. I suspected a couple of her characters as the suspect in this novel which I believe is a great format for a murder/mystery. The drama within this novel carries you through to the end with excitement. Wondering what is going to happen next will keep you reading it and you will have a hard time putting it down. I highly recommend “Hell Swamp” to those seeking a great dramatic murder/mystery novel.


4 Bookmarks
Anastasia Cassella-Young
Mind Fog Reviews

1 comment:

  1. Anastasia, thanks so much for a wonderful review of Hell Swamp. Not everyone enjoys a "dramatic murder" but in this case, it seems to work. I wish you the best of holiday seasons and plenty of books to read.

    ReplyDelete