Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Guns of Mars by Martin T. Ingham

In The Guns of Mars by Martin T. Ingham we have a man named Morgan Asher who is a part of a colonization on the planet Mars. He soon finds out not everything is as it seems. He realizes that he might have to fight for what he believes in.



There were times that I thought this story was moving so slowly without any indication that something better was coming along.

At first look I thought this was just a regular science fiction book but, as I dug deeper into the book I realized that the underlying message is about how easy it is to go with the flow and forget to fight for our rights that we have in America. I feel that people would get a great lesson from this novel about the ebb and flow of people and their opinions and actions.


3.5 bookmarks
Carol Langstroth, Manager
Mind Fog Reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment