Friday, March 5, 2010

Starting Over By Laura Rittenhouse

In “Starting Over “by Laura Rittenhouse we read the story about the lives of Maria and her great-great granddaughter Eva. Watch as the two girls grow as independent women who live vaguely similar lives but really do have different lives.

I thought this was a wonderful book that had me wondering what was similar between my great-grandmother and me. I definitely will recommend the book to family and friends that love fiction.


4 Bookmarks
Carol Langstroth, Manger
Mind Fog Reviews

1 comment:

  1. Maria is based on my great-grandmother's life. It was fun to write her story and it really got me thinking about how different, and how similar, our lives are.

    I'm glad youenjoyed my novel. Thanks for the review.

    Laura Rittenhouse
    www.laurarittenhouse.com

    ReplyDelete